- Leszek Sosnowski
Zastępcy redaktora naczelnego:
- Dominika Czakon
- Natalia Anna Michna
- Anna Kuchta
- Klaudia Adamowicz
- Marcin Lubecki (Editorial layout, Typesetting)
- Gabriela Matusiak
- Adrian Mróz
CFP: “The Philosopher Franz K.”, 53 (2/2019).
Editors: Barry Smith (University at Buffalo), Monika Stępień (University of Warsaw), Sonia Kamińska (Jagiellonian University). Submission Deadline: December 31, 2018.
Franz Kafka is one of the most influential writers of the twentieth century, and thus one of the writers most often discussed by philosophers. In this issue, we view the author of The Trial and Metamorphosis as a philosopher, drawing attention not only to the traces of philosophical thinking in his writings and correspondence, but also to his educational and cultural background.
We invite papers on topics such as the following:
• Kafka as student and heir of Franz Brentano and Anton Marty, and his relations to the so-called Brentano School
• Kafka and Prague (the Café Louvre: Christian von Ehrenfels, Hugo Bergman, Emil Utitz, Oskar Pollak, Oskar Kraus, Alfred Kastil, Berta Fanta, Ida Freund, Max Brod)
• Kafka as inspiration for existential philosophy
• Kafka and vegetarianism
• Did Kafka foresee totalitarian regimes?
• Kafka’s Jewish heritage
• Kafka and aesthetics
• Kafka and Nietzsche
• Kafka and Meister Eckhart
• Kafka’s influence on philosophy
Submission deadline: December 31, 2018.
We invite all Authors to read the instructions, ‘For Authors’, and make sure that each article is complete (including an abstract, keywords, a bibliography, and note on the author) at the time of submission. Full papers should be submitted using the submissions page, which can be found here.